As I am in Calgary and will not be blogging extensively I thought I would quickly mention something that happened recently that I am so, so excited about!!!
I was recently nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Laura from http://readingforthemasses.wordpress.com/. I am so pumped about this, thank you!
I have only been blogging for a month or so, so this was really unexpected and certainly gave me the boost I needed to keep going. Not that I wanted to stop…..but last week wasn’t so great readership wise, so it was a little discouraging. This just pasted the smile right back on my face.
To be eligible for this award, I need to chat a little bit about myself and then nominate some more bloggers for this award.
Without further adieu, some random things…
1. Not that don’t already know but I love dogs. They are such a huge part of my life and can’t imagine my life without them. I also love people who love dogs. I think those who run rescue organizations are God’s special creatures.
2. I love to travel near and far. I’m starting to really enjoy exploring Ontario but I can’t wait for my next big trip out of the country. Hopefully Panama is next up on the list 🙂
3. I am scared to death of raising a teenager. I don’t have kids but I suspect one day I will and teenagers are terrible. From age 13-16 I basically feel like you have the spawn of Satan residing in your home.
4. One of my favourite things in life is meeting B List actors. Perhaps that will be a future post?
5. I also love mayors. Big city, small town. All kinds. As long as they’re old and male. Sign me up. (Definite future post!)
The people I am nominating for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
~ Lindsey from Happy or Hungry because she’s my girl, she makes me laugh and she’s my blogging inspiration
~ Melissa from The Tattoo Diaries because she’s my blood and because even though she’s a new kind on the blogging block, she making me laugh hard with her ridiculous posts and pics.
~Jules from Go Jules Go because she’s hilarious, she has amazing pictures with glasses and she’s been so, so helpful for someone I randomly just met on the internet. If I didn’t know better I would think she’s a gentlemen from overseas trying to get up in my grill.
I always enjoy reading all of these blogs, so check them out. Oh and have an AMAZING weekend!